Monday, March 07, 2011

Elevator

Kate, Landon and I left the second floor dentist office today. Reminding me, Kate said, "Mom! You said we could take the elevator down."
"Ok," I replied. "Go push the button. Landon come on, let's go down the elevator."
Backing up in terror, Landon yelled, "No! No! No! No!"
"What's the matter? Let's get in the elevator."

(Elevator door opens)

Continuing to back up, poor little scared Landon firmly stated, "No! I not want to get in a alligator!"

It took some coaxing to get him to come close enough for me to show him that it wasn't an alligator. I don't think my laughter helped comfort the child that thought his mother was feeding him to an animal.

1 comment:

me, brooke. said...

Landy landy landy. Love that boy. :) did he enjoy the ride down once he got on?