Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Compliments to Aunalee

I was volunteering at the school today and saw a mom of some twin boys that are in Aunalee's class. We were visiting for a few minutes and this mom said, "My boy, Logan, sure talks about Aunalee a lot. They sit by each other and I help in the classroom quite a bit and she is such a sweet girl. The other day Logan said to me, 'Mom, one day I want to marry a girl just like Aunalee.' I told him that would be great. If he can keep this great taste in girls I will be just fine with that."

Later I was in the computer room getting something. The computer teacher said to me, "Oh your Aunalee (she put her hand to her heart) is such a sweetheart. She is just a sweet little girl." She proceeded to show me some of Aunalee's work and told me how much she loves to work with her on the computer.

Those compliments made me feel pleased to know that my child behaves so well at school and is kind to others.
She is a sweetheart and I love her.

1 comment: