Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Vocabulary

Landon's vocabulary has really increased lately. He uses words, in correct context, like perhaps, actually, completely, practically, etc. (no, he doesn't use etcetera, I just did for the sake of moving on in this story.).

He and Kate were still at the table finishing their dinner while I was getting RaKell into her pajamas. They kept chasing each other down the hallway, laughing and teasing. I called to them to go finish their dinner.

Kate responded, "He is distracting me!"

Landon shouted, "Well she is extracting me!"

1 comment:

Brookie. said...

Landy Love, you are just.. not just.. Landy-love, this post makes my heart break because I wasn't there to hear it with my own ears. I love you more and more each day. Don't tell anyone, but you are my favorite.. kid in the whole-wide world. Okay, you and Aunalee. Oh wait. You, Aunalee and Katelyn. Oh.. no. You, Aunalee, Katelyn, and Dalan. Yeah. No.. oh wait Landy-love.. You, Aunalee, Kate, Dalan and RaKell are my favorite in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD. Shh.. don't tell anyone, okay?