Thursday, February 04, 2010

Favorite non-words we hear from our children:

Dalan: "Tadpoles envolve into frogs."

Auanlee: "Look at the patteren I made!"

Katelyn: "Look at my bellybutt. Let me see yours bellybutt." and "How did you do dat?"

Landon: Not really speaking in a comprehendible language. He shakes and nods his head at any question. Sometimes the jibberish he comes out with as a response to a question or comment actually fits perfectly!
"Here you go Landon."
"DaDoo"
"Oh! You're welcome!"

2 comments:

WX Ences said...

YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you might never post again...Landon's talking...ish?!?! That's crazy.
When are we getting together again? We've been here over a year and I don't think you've seen the place? What's up with that?!?!

Miss you guys.

jenjenkins said...

bellybutt is my favorite!

im glad you are posting-i just can't get enough of you guys!